We are currently looking for a first class Entertainments Coordinator at our Sand Bay Holiday park.
We are looking for:
• Ability to provide optimum entertainment for the age range of guests.
• Produce Entertainments programmes suitable for the age range of guests.
• Managing the Bluecoat Team
• Day to day running of the Entertainment Department
• Producing the Pontins Production Shows
Candidates should be able to work well under pressure, have experience of managing a team of people and at least 2 years experience of working in the Entertainments industry.
You will also need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be highly organised with a degree of numeracy.
If you feel you can meet the above please send in a CV and cover letter to: